Boston Drug Possession Lawyer
Drug Possession is the illegal posession of drugs banned by the US Government.
Do you need a Boston Drug Possession Lawyer? Have you or a loved one been arrested for a Criminal Drug charge such as drug possession? Are you not sure what to do or where to turn to beat the Drug Possession charges? Convictions on Drug Possession charges could mean serious prison sentences. You need an expert Drug Possession Lawyer in Boston.
You need to talk with a Drug Possession Lawyer who has handled many criminal drug cases and boston drug posession trials. You need someone who after hearing the facts of your case will give you a straight answer about your chances based on the facts. Someone you can talk to right now. Someone who will tell you based on the facts of the case how the case will most likely turn out. Then you need someone like attorney Francis T. O’Brien Jr. who will fight for a not guilty verdict, a dismissal of charges, or the best possible outcome based on the facts of your drug case.
Francis T. O’Brien, Jr. serves as director of the firm’s Criminal practice group. Attorney O’Brien was formerly a founding partner of the Boston trial firm, Wheeler & O’Brien, P.C.,
Attorney. O’Brien directly manages all of the Criminal Drug and cases for the firm. He brings over twenty years of experience in the field of Criminal Drug defense. He is a well regarded expert in the field of Criminal Drug Defense. He is one of the most well respected Criminal Drug Lawyers in Boston and has taken many cases to trial. Whether your case goes to trial or is resolved prior to trial, Attorney O’Brien has the judgment, knowledge and skill to achieve the most favorable outcome for your case.
Types of Criminal Drug Posession Cases We Handle
All Criminal Drug possession cases, including Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana Possession, LSD, Methamphetamine, PCP, Mescaline, Oxycodone, prescription drugs, and other controlled substances.
Speak with a Boston Drug Posession Lawyer Now 617-512-0939
To speak with a highly experienced Boston Drug lawyer, click here, or telephone Francis T. O’Brien, Jr. at O’Brien Law Boston twenty four hours, seven days a week, toll free at 617-512-0939. There is no fee charged to discuss your case, and all information furnished will be kept strictly confidential.
- Counterfeit Substances
- Fraudulently Obtaining Possession of Controlled Substances
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with Intent to Sell
- Drug Trafficking Conviction Reversed Based Upon Invalid Warrantless Search of VehicleIn many cases, the evidence obtained against a criminal defendant can and should be suppressed in court, based upon the police’s violation of the ….
- Where Evidence to Prove Drug Possession is Insufficient, Admission of a Drug Analysis Certificate is not HarmlessWhere the evidence to prove drug possession is insufficient, the court’s admission of a drug analysis certificate is not harmless to the defendant’s ….
- Former Drug Lab Employee Malfeasance Could Give 200,000 Convicted Drug Felons a new shot at Freedom – Boston Criminal Defense Attorneys Parker ScheerFor nine years, Annie Dookhan worked at Hinton State Laboratory in Boston, testing drug evidence for criminal cases. During those nine years, the ….